Month: December 2012
Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession, has named one of Keleher & McLeod attorneys as 2012 Albuquerque Best Lawyer in his respective field of expertise.
After more than a quarter of a century in publication, Best Lawyers designates "Lawyers of the Year" in high-profile legal specialties in large legal communities. Only a single attorney in each specialty in each community is honored as the "Lawyer of the Year." Best Lawyers compiles ...
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Tina Muscarella Gooch, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Best Lawyers in America, community affiliations, Justin B. Breen, court appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Brian J. Haverly, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Michael Keleher, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Pro Bono Volunteer, Law Professorships, Charles A. Pharris, Chad Worthen, Thomas Keleher, Business Lawyer of the Year, Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Julia L. Maccini, New Mexico State Bar, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Lawyer of the Year, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, William Keleher, S. Charles Archuleta