Keleher & McLeod, which supports many activities in the community, maintains a special relationship with Jefferson Middle School. Since 1989, the firm has sponsored the annual 8th Grade Leadership Award and plays an active role in selecting the award winner.
The selection process for the coveted Leadership Award is rigorous. Students are nominated by their teachers not only on the basis of grades but on community service participation and other extra-curricular activities. The students then submit a resume, a one-page summary statement and a lengthy ...
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Thomas Keleher, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Lawyer of the Year, Best Lawyers in America, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, court appointments, S. Charles Archuleta, community affiliations, Super Lawyers, New Mexico State Bar, Justin B. Breen, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, William Keleher, Pro Bono Volunteer, Business Lawyer of the Year, Julia L. Maccini, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Best Lawyers, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Charles A. Pharris, Michael Keleher, Chad Worthen, Law Professorships, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Brian J. Haverly, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40