Month: November 2013
Several of the firm's lawyers have recently been named to the New Mexico Super Lawyers list as top attorneys in New Mexico for 2013. Several of the honorees have been appearing on the annual list for many years. A singular honor, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The honorees for 2013 and their practice areas are:Thomas C. Bird, appellate; W. Spencer Reid, business litigation; and Kurt Wihl, business litigation.
Special congratulations to Spencer Reid, honored by Super ...
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, New Mexico State Bar, Super Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Business Lawyer of the Year, Thomas Keleher, Lawyer of the Year, Justin B. Breen, Julia L. Maccini, Tina Muscarella Gooch, court appointments, Best Lawyers, Chad Worthen, S. Charles Archuleta, William Keleher, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Michael Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Best Lawyers in America, Pro Bono Volunteer, Brian J. Haverly, Charles A. Pharris, community affiliations, Law Professorships, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys