Keleher & McLeod, P.A., has announced that Justin B. Breen and Brian Haverly have become Shareholders and Directors of the Firm, effective immediately. The addition of these three bring the number of Firm shareholders to twenty-five.
Justin B. Breen joined the firm as an associate in 2007. He is a graduate of UNM School of Law. His specialties include commercial litigation, probate and real estate law.
Brian J. Haverly has been with the Firm since 2011. Mr. Haverly attended Tulane ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Tina Muscarella Gooch, Super Lawyers, Charles A. Pharris, court appointments, Michael Keleher, Business Lawyer of the Year, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Best Lawyers, community affiliations, Pro Bono Volunteer, Justin B. Breen, S. Charles Archuleta, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers in America, Lawyer of the Year, Thomas Keleher, Julia L. Maccini, Law Professorships, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Brian J. Haverly, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, William Keleher, Chad Worthen, New Mexico State Bar, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys