Keleher & McLeod, P.A., has announced that Justin B. Breen and Brian Haverly have become Shareholders and Directors of the Firm, effective immediately. The addition of these three bring the number of Firm shareholders to twenty-five.
Justin B. Breen joined the firm as an associate in 2007. He is a graduate of UNM School of Law. His specialties include commercial litigation, probate and real estate law.
Brian J. Haverly has been with the Firm since 2011. Mr. Haverly attended Tulane ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Lawyer of the Year, court appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, community affiliations, Justin B. Breen, New Mexico State Bar, Best Lawyers, S. Charles Archuleta, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Michael Keleher, Pro Bono Volunteer, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, William Keleher, Charles A. Pharris, Julia L. Maccini, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Brian J. Haverly, Law Professorships, Business Lawyer of the Year, Best Lawyers in America, Cassandra R. Malone, Chad Worthen, Super Lawyers, Thomas Keleher, New Mexico State Bar Appointments