Keleher & McLeod, P.A., has announced that Justin B. Breen and Brian Haverly have become Shareholders and Directors of the Firm, effective immediately. The addition of these three bring the number of Firm shareholders to twenty-five.
Justin B. Breen joined the firm as an associate in 2007. He is a graduate of UNM School of Law. His specialties include commercial litigation, probate and real estate law.
Brian J. Haverly has been with the Firm since 2011. Mr. Haverly attended Tulane ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces New Attorney Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Best Lawyers in America, Pro Bono Volunteer, Thomas Keleher, S. Charles Archuleta, Julia L. Maccini, community affiliations, Michael Keleher, Law Professorships, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Best Lawyers, Justin B. Breen, Chad Worthen, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Charles A. Pharris, Super Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, court appointments, New Mexico State Bar, Lawyer of the Year, Business Lawyer of the Year, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Brian J. Haverly, Tina Muscarella Gooch, William Keleher