Keleher & McLeod, P.A., has announced that Ann Maloney Conway, Justin B. Breen and Brian Haverly have become Shareholders and Directors of the Firm, effective immediately. The addition of these three bring the number of Firm shareholders to twenty-five.
Ann Maloney Conway, past President of the Albuquerque Bar Association, has practiced in the Albuquerque area for nearly thirty years and has been with the Keleher firm as of counsel since 2008. A graduate of the Notre Dame Law School, Ms. Conway has been honored annually since 2007 as a Southwest Super ...
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Lawyer of the Year, William Keleher, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, S. Charles Archuleta, Michael Keleher, Best Lawyers in America, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Super Lawyers, Brian J. Haverly, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Pro Bono Volunteer, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, community affiliations, Thomas Keleher, Ann Maloney Conway, New Mexico Super Lawyers, court appointments, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Justin B. Breen, New Mexico State Bar, Charles A. Pharris, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Cassandra R. Malone, Julia L. Maccini, Business Lawyer of the Year, Chad Worthen, Best Lawyers, Law Professorships