Keleher & McLeod, P.A., congratulates shareholder, S. Charles Archuleta, on the occasion of his 25th year of law practice as a member of the State Bar of New Mexico. Mr. Archuleta was recently recognized at the annual State Bar anniversary reception, featuring Chief Supreme Court Justice Petra Maes; judges from the Court of Appeals, District, and Metropolitan Courts; Bar Commissioners; the Dean of the UNM School of Law and other State Bar leaders. Mr. Archuleta has received many honors over the years. He is an organizing member of 2nd Judicial District Volunteer Attorney Pool. He has also ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces New Attorney Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Super Lawyers, Julia L. Maccini, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Charles A. Pharris, Best Lawyers, Pro Bono Volunteer, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Best Lawyers in America, Justin B. Breen, S. Charles Archuleta, Brian J. Haverly, Lawyer of the Year, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Law Professorships, New Mexico State Bar, Chad Worthen, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, community affiliations, Michael Keleher, court appointments, William Keleher, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Business Lawyer of the Year, Thomas Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys