Keleher & McLeod, P.A., congratulates shareholder, S. Charles Archuleta, on the occasion of his 25th year of law practice as a member of the State Bar of New Mexico. Mr. Archuleta was recently recognized at the annual State Bar anniversary reception, featuring Chief Supreme Court Justice Petra Maes; judges from the Court of Appeals, District, and Metropolitan Courts; Bar Commissioners; the Dean of the UNM School of Law and other State Bar leaders. Mr. Archuleta has received many honors over the years. He is an organizing member of 2nd Judicial District Volunteer Attorney Pool. He has also ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
community affiliations, Charles A. Pharris, Justin B. Breen, Chad Worthen, Super Lawyers, Law Professorships, Michael Keleher, Tina Muscarella Gooch, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Business Lawyer of the Year, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, court appointments, Lawyer of the Year, Pro Bono Volunteer, Thomas Keleher, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Best Lawyers in America, Julia L. Maccini, S. Charles Archuleta, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, William Keleher, New Mexico State Bar, Best Lawyers, Brian J. Haverly