Keleher & McLeod, P.A., congratulates shareholder, S. Charles Archuleta, on the occasion of his 25th year of law practice as a member of the State Bar of New Mexico. Mr. Archuleta was recently recognized at the annual State Bar anniversary reception, featuring Chief Supreme Court Justice Petra Maes; judges from the Court of Appeals, District, and Metropolitan Courts; Bar Commissioners; the Dean of the UNM School of Law and other State Bar leaders. Mr. Archuleta has received many honors over the years. He is an organizing member of 2nd Judicial District Volunteer Attorney Pool. He has also ...
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Law Professorships, court appointments, Cassandra R. Malone, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, William Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Michael Keleher, Brian J. Haverly, Business Lawyer of the Year, community affiliations, Charles A. Pharris, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Ann Maloney Conway, Lawyer of the Year, Best Lawyers in America, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Pro Bono Volunteer, Super Lawyers, Chad Worthen, Thomas Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, S. Charles Archuleta, Best Lawyers, Julia L. Maccini, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, New Mexico State Bar, Justin B. Breen