Keleher & McLeod, P.A., congratulates shareholder, S. Charles Archuleta, on the occasion of his 25th year of law practice as a member of the State Bar of New Mexico. Mr. Archuleta was recently recognized at the annual State Bar anniversary reception, featuring Chief Supreme Court Justice Petra Maes; judges from the Court of Appeals, District, and Metropolitan Courts; Bar Commissioners; the Dean of the UNM School of Law and other State Bar leaders. Mr. Archuleta has received many honors over the years. He is an organizing member of 2nd Judicial District Volunteer Attorney Pool. He has also ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
S. Charles Archuleta, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Law Professorships, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Pro Bono Volunteer, Cassandra R. Malone, Justin B. Breen, community affiliations, Chad Worthen, Michael Keleher, Business Lawyer of the Year, Julia L. Maccini, Best Lawyers in America, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Best Lawyers, Brian J. Haverly, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Lawyer of the Year, Charles A. Pharris, court appointments, William Keleher, Thomas Keleher, Super Lawyers, New Mexico State Bar, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys