Ten of the firm's lawyers have recently been named to the New Mexico Super Lawyers list as outstanding attorneys in New Mexico for 2014. Most of the honorees have been appearing on the annual list for several years. A singular honor, which includes peer review, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The honorees for 2014 and their practice areas are:S. Charles Archuleta: employment litigation and defense Arthur O. Beach: personal injury defense and ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Michael Keleher, Pro Bono Volunteer, New Mexico State Bar, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Super Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Justin B. Breen, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers, Thomas Keleher, Business Lawyer of the Year, Chad Worthen, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, William Keleher, Brian J. Haverly, Julia L. Maccini, Lawyer of the Year, Law Professorships, S. Charles Archuleta, Cassandra R. Malone, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, court appointments, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Charles A. Pharris, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Best Lawyers in America, community affiliations