Five of the firm's lawyers have recently been named to the New Mexico Super Lawyers list as outstanding attorneys in New Mexico for 2014. Most of the honorees have been appearing on the annual list for several years. A singular honor, which includes peer review, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The honorees for 2014 and their practice areas are:Thomas C. Bird: appellate Sean Olivas: employment and labor litigation W. Spencer Reid: ...
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Brian J. Haverly, Thomas Keleher, Law Professorships, New Mexico Super Lawyers, S. Charles Archuleta, Chad Worthen, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Charles A. Pharris, Lawyer of the Year, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Tina Muscarella Gooch, William Keleher, Michael Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Super Lawyers, Business Lawyer of the Year, Best Lawyers in America, court appointments, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Pro Bono Volunteer, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, New Mexico State Bar, Justin B. Breen, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Julia L. Maccini, Best Lawyers, community affiliations