Ten of the firm's lawyers have recently been named to the New Mexico Super Lawyers list as outstanding attorneys in New Mexico for 2014. Most of the honorees have been appearing on the annual list for several years. A singular honor, which includes peer review, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The honorees for 2014 and their practice areas are:S. Charles Archuleta: employment litigation and defense Arthur O. Beach: personal injury defense and ...
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
community affiliations, Business Lawyer of the Year, Pro Bono Volunteer, Law Professorships, Charles A. Pharris, William Keleher, S. Charles Archuleta, Tina Muscarella Gooch, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Cassandra R. Malone, Ann Maloney Conway, Justin B. Breen, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Lawyer of the Year, Chad Worthen, New Mexico State Bar, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, court appointments, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Julia L. Maccini, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Best Lawyers in America, Thomas Keleher, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Brian J. Haverly, Michael Keleher