Ten of the firm's lawyers have recently been named to the New Mexico Super Lawyers list as outstanding attorneys in New Mexico for 2014. Most of the honorees have been appearing on the annual list for several years. A singular honor, which includes peer review, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The honorees for 2014 and their practice areas are:S. Charles Archuleta: employment litigation and defense Arthur O. Beach: personal injury defense and ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Tina Muscarella Gooch, William Keleher, community affiliations, Super Lawyers, Michael Keleher, Charles A. Pharris, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Best Lawyers in America, Brian J. Haverly, New Mexico State Bar, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Justin B. Breen, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Chad Worthen, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Business Lawyer of the Year, Julia L. Maccini, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Pro Bono Volunteer, Lawyer of the Year, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, court appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Best Lawyers, Law Professorships, Thomas Keleher, S. Charles Archuleta