Charles Archuleta, a firm shareholder who has been active in the Second Judicial District Pro Bono program for many years, announced that his legal secretary, Cheryl Hill, has been honored as the Second Judicial District Pro Bono Volunteer of the Year for 2014.
Ms. Hill has devoted a great deal of her time assisting in its popular legal fairs, called "Law-la-Palooza." Sponsored by the Volunteer Attorney Program of the NM Bar Association and the Second Judicial District Pro Bono Committee, these are designed to provide free legal advice to low income individuals and families facing ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces New Attorney Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Michael Keleher, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, William Keleher, Best Lawyers in America, Julia L. Maccini, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Charles A. Pharris, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Thomas Keleher, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Lawyer of the Year, Law Professorships, community affiliations, Best Lawyers, Justin B. Breen, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Business Lawyer of the Year, Brian J. Haverly, S. Charles Archuleta, Super Lawyers, court appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Pro Bono Volunteer, Chad Worthen, New Mexico Super Lawyers, New Mexico State Bar