Charles Archuleta, a firm shareholder who has been active in the Second Judicial District Pro Bono program for many years, announced that his legal secretary, Cheryl Hill, has been honored as the Second Judicial District Pro Bono Volunteer of the Year for 2014.
Ms. Hill has devoted a great deal of her time assisting in its popular legal fairs, called "Law-la-Palooza." Sponsored by the Volunteer Attorney Program of the NM Bar Association and the Second Judicial District Pro Bono Committee, these are designed to provide free legal advice to low income individuals and families facing ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Brian J. Haverly, Super Lawyers, Michael Keleher, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, court appointments, Charles A. Pharris, Best Lawyers in America, Thomas Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, New Mexico State Bar, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Justin B. Breen, community affiliations, Business Lawyer of the Year, Lawyer of the Year, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, William Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Julia L. Maccini, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, S. Charles Archuleta, Chad Worthen, Pro Bono Volunteer, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Law Professorships, Best Lawyers