Charles Archuleta, a firm shareholder who has been active in the Second Judicial District Pro Bono program for many years, announced that his legal secretary, Cheryl Hill, has been honored as the Second Judicial District Pro Bono Volunteer of the Year for 2014.
Ms. Hill has devoted a great deal of her time assisting in its popular legal fairs, called "Law-la-Palooza." Sponsored by the Volunteer Attorney Program of the NM Bar Association and the Second Judicial District Pro Bono Committee, these are designed to provide free legal advice to low income individuals and families facing ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Lawyer of the Year, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Charles A. Pharris, Cassandra R. Malone, Best Lawyers in America, Michael Keleher, court appointments, William Keleher, Brian J. Haverly, New Mexico State Bar, community affiliations, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Law Professorships, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Thomas Keleher, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Best Lawyers, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Business Lawyer of the Year, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Justin B. Breen, Julia L. Maccini, Super Lawyers, S. Charles Archuleta, Chad Worthen, Pro Bono Volunteer