Charles Archuleta, a firm shareholder who has been active in the Second Judicial District Pro Bono program for many years, announced that his legal secretary, Cheryl Hill, has been honored as the Second Judicial District Pro Bono Volunteer of the Year for 2014.
Ms. Hill has devoted a great deal of her time assisting in its popular legal fairs, called "Law-la-Palooza." Sponsored by the Volunteer Attorney Program of the NM Bar Association and the Second Judicial District Pro Bono Committee, these are designed to provide free legal advice to low income individuals and families facing ...
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Ann Maloney Conway, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Law Professorships, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Thomas Keleher, court appointments, Tina Muscarella Gooch, community affiliations, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Brian J. Haverly, S. Charles Archuleta, Best Lawyers, Justin B. Breen, Best Lawyers in America, Business Lawyer of the Year, Chad Worthen, Lawyer of the Year, Super Lawyers, Cassandra R. Malone, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Charles A. Pharris, Julia L. Maccini, Pro Bono Volunteer, Michael Keleher, New Mexico State Bar, William Keleher