Month: December 2015
The law firm of Keleher & McLeod traces its history to August 11, 1915, when W.A. Keleher began his law practice. But the story begins long before the formation of one of New Mexico’s most prominent law firms. It begins with the Keleher family.
With ties to Albuquerque dating back to 1879, the Keleher family is undoubtedly one of the most well-established and iconic families in the community. William A. Keleher, founder of Keleher & McLeod, is best known for his community impact, the law firm that bears his name and for being a prolific writer.
In his book, Memoirs: ...
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, William Keleher, Best Lawyers, court appointments, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Julia L. Maccini, Super Lawyers, Chad Worthen, Charles A. Pharris, Thomas Keleher, New Mexico Super Lawyers, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, S. Charles Archuleta, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Justin B. Breen, Pro Bono Volunteer, New Mexico State Bar, Business Lawyer of the Year, Law Professorships, Michael Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Lawyer of the Year, Brian J. Haverly, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Best Lawyers in America, community affiliations, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce