Month: December 2015
The law firm of Keleher & McLeod traces its history to August 11, 1915, when W.A. Keleher began his law practice. But the story begins long before the formation of one of New Mexico’s most prominent law firms. It begins with the Keleher family.
With ties to Albuquerque dating back to 1879, the Keleher family is undoubtedly one of the most well-established and iconic families in the community. William A. Keleher, founder of Keleher & McLeod, is best known for his community impact, the law firm that bears his name and for being a prolific writer.
In his book, Memoirs: ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces New Attorney Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
court appointments, Chad Worthen, Thomas Keleher, Julia L. Maccini, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Tina Muscarella Gooch, community affiliations, Brian J. Haverly, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, New Mexico State Bar, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Michael Keleher, Pro Bono Volunteer, Business Lawyer of the Year, Justin B. Breen, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Best Lawyers in America, Law Professorships, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, William Keleher, Best Lawyers, Lawyer of the Year, Charles A. Pharris, S. Charles Archuleta, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders