Month: December 2015
The law firm of Keleher & McLeod traces its history to August 11, 1915, when W.A. Keleher began his law practice. But the story begins long before the formation of one of New Mexico’s most prominent law firms. It begins with the Keleher family.
With ties to Albuquerque dating back to 1879, the Keleher family is undoubtedly one of the most well-established and iconic families in the community. William A. Keleher, founder of Keleher & McLeod, is best known for his community impact, the law firm that bears his name and for being a prolific writer.
In his book, Memoirs: ...
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Charles A. Pharris, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, community affiliations, Law Professorships, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Cassandra R. Malone, S. Charles Archuleta, Best Lawyers in America, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers, Pro Bono Volunteer, New Mexico State Bar, Ann Maloney Conway, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Chad Worthen, William Keleher, Business Lawyer of the Year, Brian J. Haverly, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Michael Keleher, Thomas Keleher, Lawyer of the Year, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, court appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Best Lawyers, Julia L. Maccini, Justin B. Breen