Month: December 2015
The law firm of Keleher & McLeod traces its history to August 11, 1915, when W.A. Keleher began his law practice. But the story begins long before the formation of one of New Mexico’s most prominent law firms. It begins with the Keleher family.
With ties to Albuquerque dating back to 1879, the Keleher family is undoubtedly one of the most well-established and iconic families in the community. William A. Keleher, founder of Keleher & McLeod, is best known for his community impact, the law firm that bears his name and for being a prolific writer.
In his book, Memoirs: ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
S. Charles Archuleta, Lawyer of the Year, Super Lawyers, Pro Bono Volunteer, Tina Muscarella Gooch, William Keleher, New Mexico State Bar, court appointments, Charles A. Pharris, Chad Worthen, Law Professorships, Best Lawyers, Justin B. Breen, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Best Lawyers in America, Julia L. Maccini, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Michael Keleher, community affiliations, Brian J. Haverly, Thomas Keleher, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Business Lawyer of the Year, New Mexico State Bar Appointments