Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Law Firm has elected Cassandra Malone and Tina Muscarella Gooch to Shareholder and Director. Both have been attorneys at Keleher & McLeod since 2008.
Ms. Malone practices civil and commercial litigation, including the practice areas of water law, employment law, health law, and insurance law. Prior to joining the firm, she was a classical musician. She is affiliated with the State Bar of New Mexico, Albuquerque Bar Association, and DRI. Her education includes University of Oklahoma, B. Mus.,Magna Cum Laude; University of New Mexico, M.Mus.; University ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Thomas Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Cassandra R. Malone, Lawyer of the Year, Brian J. Haverly, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Best Lawyers in America, William Keleher, Super Lawyers, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Business Lawyer of the Year, Michael Keleher, New Mexico State Bar, court appointments, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Pro Bono Volunteer, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, community affiliations, Best Lawyers, Chad Worthen, Justin B. Breen, Julia L. Maccini, Law Professorships, Charles A. Pharris, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Tina Muscarella Gooch, S. Charles Archuleta