Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Law Firm has elected Tina Muscarella Gooch to Shareholder and Director. Ms. Gooch has been an attorney at Keleher & McLeod since 2008.
Ms. Gooch represents a variety of clients in civil and commercial litigation, including the practice areas of employment law, surety law, construction law, and commercial litigation. Prior to joining the firm, she worked as the Program Specialist at CNM’s Southwest Center for Microsystems Education. She is affiliated with the State Bar of New Mexico, Albuquerque Bar Association, New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association, ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces New Attorney Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Business Lawyer of the Year, Best Lawyers, William Keleher, Justin B. Breen, Best Lawyers in America, Law Professorships, Lawyer of the Year, Michael Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Pro Bono Volunteer, New Mexico State Bar, Brian J. Haverly, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, community affiliations, court appointments, Charles A. Pharris, Thomas Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, S. Charles Archuleta, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Julia L. Maccini, Chad Worthen, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers