Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Law Firm has elected Cassandra Malone and Tina Muscarella Gooch to Shareholder and Director. Both have been attorneys at Keleher & McLeod since 2008.
Ms. Malone practices civil and commercial litigation, including the practice areas of water law, employment law, health law, and insurance law. Prior to joining the firm, she was a classical musician. She is affiliated with the State Bar of New Mexico, Albuquerque Bar Association, and DRI. Her education includes University of Oklahoma, B. Mus.,Magna Cum Laude; University of New Mexico, M.Mus.; University ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
William Keleher, Michael Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Super Lawyers, Charles A. Pharris, Chad Worthen, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Brian J. Haverly, Thomas Keleher, Best Lawyers in America, Julia L. Maccini, New Mexico State Bar, community affiliations, court appointments, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Pro Bono Volunteer, Lawyer of the Year, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Justin B. Breen, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Business Lawyer of the Year, Cassandra R. Malone, S. Charles Archuleta, Best Lawyers, Ann Maloney Conway, Law Professorships, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys