Keleher& McLeod, P.A. law firm has elected Chad Worthen to Shareholder and Director of the firm. Mr. Worthen represents clients in their estate and business planning. He also assists clients with estate and trust administration, including probate proceedings. Mr. Worthen is a graduate of Brigham Young University, B.S., magna cum laude 2005; J.D. cum laude 2008. Admitted to the Ohio Bar in 2008 and the New Mexico Bar in 2010. He has been an attorney with Keleher & McLeod since 2009.
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
New Mexico State Bar, S. Charles Archuleta, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Charles A. Pharris, court appointments, Lawyer of the Year, Thomas Keleher, William Keleher, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Pro Bono Volunteer, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Best Lawyers in America, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Super Lawyers, Law Professorships, Business Lawyer of the Year, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Justin B. Breen, Michael Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, community affiliations, Brian J. Haverly, Best Lawyers, Julia L. Maccini, Chad Worthen