Keleher& McLeod, P.A. law firm has elected Chad Worthen to Shareholder and Director of the firm. Mr. Worthen represents clients in their estate and business planning. He also assists clients with estate and trust administration, including probate proceedings. Mr. Worthen is a graduate of Brigham Young University, B.S., magna cum laude 2005; J.D. cum laude 2008. Admitted to the Ohio Bar in 2008 and the New Mexico Bar in 2010. He has been an attorney with Keleher & McLeod since 2009.
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Michael Keleher, Cassandra R. Malone, Charles A. Pharris, Business Lawyer of the Year, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Pro Bono Volunteer, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Lawyer of the Year, New Mexico State Bar, Super Lawyers, Brian J. Haverly, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Ann Maloney Conway, Best Lawyers, Julia L. Maccini, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, court appointments, S. Charles Archuleta, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Law Professorships, Best Lawyers in America, Thomas Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, community affiliations, Justin B. Breen, New Mexico Super Lawyers, William Keleher, Chad Worthen, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce