Keleher& McLeod, P.A. law firm has elected Chad Worthen to Shareholder and Director of the firm. Mr. Worthen represents clients in their estate and business planning. He also assists clients with estate and trust administration, including probate proceedings. Mr. Worthen is a graduate of Brigham Young University, B.S., magna cum laude 2005; J.D. cum laude 2008. Admitted to the Ohio Bar in 2008 and the New Mexico Bar in 2010. He has been an attorney with Keleher & McLeod since 2009.
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
S. Charles Archuleta, community affiliations, Tina Muscarella Gooch, court appointments, Lawyer of the Year, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Chad Worthen, Julia L. Maccini, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Pro Bono Volunteer, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Thomas Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, William Keleher, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Business Lawyer of the Year, Law Professorships, Super Lawyers, Brian J. Haverly, Michael Keleher, New Mexico State Bar, Charles A. Pharris, Justin B. Breen, Best Lawyers in America, Best Lawyers, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce