Keleher& McLeod, P.A. law firm has elected Chad Worthen to Shareholder and Director of the firm. Mr. Worthen represents clients in their estate and business planning. He also assists clients with estate and trust administration, including probate proceedings. Mr. Worthen is a graduate of Brigham Young University, B.S., magna cum laude 2005; J.D. cum laude 2008. Admitted to the Ohio Bar in 2008 and the New Mexico Bar in 2010. He has been an attorney with Keleher & McLeod since 2009.
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Pro Bono Volunteer, Best Lawyers in America, Lawyer of the Year, Law Professorships, Chad Worthen, Business Lawyer of the Year, S. Charles Archuleta, Justin B. Breen, William Keleher, New Mexico Super Lawyers, New Mexico State Bar, Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Thomas Keleher, court appointments, community affiliations, Brian J. Haverly, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Julia L. Maccini, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Cassandra R. Malone, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Charles A. Pharris, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Michael Keleher