Keleher & McLeod, P.A. is pleased to announce that nine attorneys in the firm have been honored as 2017 Super Lawyers.
2017 Southwest Super Lawyers
Arthur O. Beach, Personal Injury Products: Defense
Thomas C. Bird, Appellate
Sean Olivas, Employment & Labor
W. Spencer Reid, Business Litigation
Gary Van Luchene, Personal Injury: General Defense
2017 Southwest Super Lawyers: Rising Stars
Zachary R. Cormier, ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Cassandra R. Malone, New Mexico State Bar, community affiliations, Pro Bono Volunteer, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Ann Maloney Conway, Charles A. Pharris, Michael Keleher, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, S. Charles Archuleta, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Best Lawyers in America, Super Lawyers, court appointments, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Thomas Keleher, Lawyer of the Year, Law Professorships, Justin B. Breen, Julia L. Maccini, William Keleher, Best Lawyers, Chad Worthen, Brian J. Haverly, Business Lawyer of the Year