Keleher & McLeod, P.A. is pleased to announce that nine attorneys in the firm have been honored as 2017 Super Lawyers.
2017 Southwest Super Lawyers
Arthur O. Beach, Personal Injury Products: Defense
Thomas C. Bird, Appellate
Sean Olivas, Employment & Labor
W. Spencer Reid, Business Litigation
Gary Van Luchene, Personal Injury: General Defense
2017 Southwest Super Lawyers: Rising Stars
Zachary R. Cormier, ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
New Mexico Super Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Pro Bono Volunteer, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Best Lawyers, S. Charles Archuleta, New Mexico State Bar, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Michael Keleher, Best Lawyers in America, Super Lawyers, William Keleher, Julia L. Maccini, Charles A. Pharris, Chad Worthen, Lawyer of the Year, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, community affiliations, Business Lawyer of the Year, Brian J. Haverly, Law Professorships, Justin B. Breen, Thomas Keleher, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Cassandra R. Malone, court appointments