Keleher & McLeod, P.A. is pleased to announce that nine attorneys in the firm have been honored as 2017 Super Lawyers.
2017 Southwest Super Lawyers
Thomas C. Bird, Appellate
Sean Olivas, Employment & Labor
W. Spencer Reid, Business Litigation
Gary Van Luchene, Personal Injury: General Defense
2017 Southwest Super Lawyers: Rising Stars
Zachary R. Cormier, Employment Litigation: Defense
Brian Haverly, ...
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Best Lawyers in America, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Chad Worthen, New Mexico State Bar, court appointments, Justin B. Breen, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, community affiliations, New Mexico Super Lawyers, William Keleher, Brian J. Haverly, S. Charles Archuleta, Pro Bono Volunteer, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Michael Keleher, Law Professorships, Lawyer of the Year, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Business Lawyer of the Year, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Best Lawyers, Thomas Keleher, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Julia L. Maccini, Super Lawyers, Charles A. Pharris