Keleher & McLeod, P.A. is pleased to announce that nine attorneys in the firm have been honored as 2017 Super Lawyers.
2017 Southwest Super Lawyers
Arthur O. Beach, Personal Injury Products: Defense
Thomas C. Bird, Appellate
Sean Olivas, Employment & Labor
W. Spencer Reid, Business Litigation
Gary Van Luchene, Personal Injury: General Defense
2017 Southwest Super Lawyers: Rising Stars
Zachary R. Cormier, ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
New Mexico State Bar, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Brian J. Haverly, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Law Professorships, Super Lawyers, Lawyer of the Year, Justin B. Breen, Michael Keleher, Thomas Keleher, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, S. Charles Archuleta, court appointments, community affiliations, Julia L. Maccini, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, William Keleher, Best Lawyers in America, Pro Bono Volunteer, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Business Lawyer of the Year, Charles A. Pharris, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Chad Worthen, Best Lawyers