Keleher & McLeod, P.A. is pleased to announce that nine attorneys in the firm have been honored as 2017 Super Lawyers.
2017 Southwest Super Lawyers
Arthur O. Beach, Personal Injury Products: Defense
Thomas C. Bird, Appellate
Sean Olivas, Employment & Labor
W. Spencer Reid, Business Litigation
Gary Van Luchene, Personal Injury: General Defense
2017 Southwest Super Lawyers: Rising Stars
Zachary R. Cormier, ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces New Attorney Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Best Lawyers in America, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Michael Keleher, Super Lawyers, Business Lawyer of the Year, Brian J. Haverly, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, court appointments, Law Professorships, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Lawyer of the Year, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, community affiliations, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Thomas Keleher, William Keleher, Pro Bono Volunteer, Charles A. Pharris, S. Charles Archuleta, Justin B. Breen, Julia L. Maccini, Best Lawyers, New Mexico State Bar, Chad Worthen