Keleher & McLeod, P.A. is pleased to announce that nine attorneys in the firm have been honored as 2017 Super Lawyers.
2017 Southwest Super Lawyers
Arthur O. Beach, Personal Injury Products: Defense
Thomas C. Bird, Appellate
Sean Olivas, Employment & Labor
W. Spencer Reid, Business Litigation
Gary Van Luchene, Personal Injury: General Defense
2017 Southwest Super Lawyers: Rising Stars
Zachary R. Cormier, ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
community affiliations, Tina Muscarella Gooch, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Law Professorships, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Thomas Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Business Lawyer of the Year, Justin B. Breen, Julia L. Maccini, court appointments, Lawyer of the Year, Pro Bono Volunteer, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Ann Maloney Conway, Chad Worthen, Best Lawyers, Michael Keleher, Brian J. Haverly, Super Lawyers, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, New Mexico Super Lawyers, William Keleher, Cassandra R. Malone, S. Charles Archuleta, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Best Lawyers in America, New Mexico State Bar, Charles A. Pharris