Tag: Ann Maloney Conway
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., has announced that Ann Maloney Conway, Justin B. Breen and Brian Haverly have become Shareholders and Directors of the Firm, effective immediately. The addition of these three bring the number of Firm shareholders to twenty-five.
Ann Maloney Conway, past President of the Albuquerque Bar Association, has practiced in the Albuquerque area for nearly thirty years and has been with the Keleher firm as of counsel since 2008. A graduate of the Notre Dame Law School, Ms. Conway has been honored annually since 2007 as a Southwest Super ...
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Justin B. Breen, Best Lawyers in America, Best Lawyers, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Ann Maloney Conway, Pro Bono Volunteer, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, community affiliations, Brian J. Haverly, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, New Mexico Super Lawyers, New Mexico State Bar, Lawyer of the Year, Super Lawyers, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Julia L. Maccini, Chad Worthen, Thomas Keleher, Law Professorships, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Business Lawyer of the Year, Michael Keleher, S. Charles Archuleta, Cassandra R. Malone, Charles A. Pharris, William Keleher, court appointments