Associate Brian J. Haverly Elected to Board of The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce 0
The firm congratulates Brian J. Haverly who was recently elected to a three year term as a member of the Board of the Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce.
Thoughts? Comments? Questions?
LEAVE NEW COMMENT
|Your Name *||Comment or Question *|
|Email Address *|
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Business Lawyer of the Year, Super Lawyers, Michael Keleher, William Keleher, Best Lawyers, S. Charles Archuleta, Law Professorships, community affiliations, Justin B. Breen, Tina Muscarella Gooch, New Mexico State Bar, Chad Worthen, Brian J. Haverly, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, court appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Julia L. Maccini, Pro Bono Volunteer, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Lawyer of the Year, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Charles A. Pharris, Best Lawyers in America, Thomas Keleher