Associate Brian J. Haverly Elected to Board of The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce 0
The firm congratulates Brian J. Haverly who was recently elected to a three year term as a member of the Board of the Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce.
Thoughts? Comments? Questions?
LEAVE NEW COMMENT
|Your Name *||Comment or Question *|
|Email Address *|
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Chad Worthen, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Super Lawyers, New Mexico State Bar, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Best Lawyers in America, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, William Keleher, community affiliations, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Business Lawyer of the Year, Charles A. Pharris, Pro Bono Volunteer, Cassandra R. Malone, Justin B. Breen, Lawyer of the Year, S. Charles Archuleta, Brian J. Haverly, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Law Professorships, Michael Keleher, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Thomas Keleher, Best Lawyers, Julia L. Maccini, court appointments