Associate Brian J. Haverly is Appointed to New Mexico State Bar 0
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., congratulates associate Brian J. Haverly on his recent appointment to a two-year term with the Business Law Section of the New Mexico State Bar.
Thoughts? Comments? Questions?
LEAVE NEW COMMENT
|Your Name *||Comment or Question *|
|Email Address *|
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Brian J. Haverly, Business Lawyer of the Year, William Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Thomas Keleher, Law Professorships, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Best Lawyers, Charles A. Pharris, New Mexico State Bar, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, S. Charles Archuleta, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Justin B. Breen, court appointments, Lawyer of the Year, Pro Bono Volunteer, Super Lawyers, Michael Keleher, community affiliations, Julia L. Maccini, Chad Worthen, Best Lawyers in America, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40