Associate Brian J. Haverly is Appointed to New Mexico State Bar 0
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., congratulates associate Brian J. Haverly on his recent appointment to a two-year term with the Business Law Section of the New Mexico State Bar.
Thoughts? Comments? Questions?
LEAVE NEW COMMENT
|Your Name *||Comment or Question *|
|Email Address *|
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Best Lawyers, Julia L. Maccini, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Best Lawyers in America, Charles A. Pharris, New Mexico State Bar, court appointments, New Mexico Super Lawyers, William Keleher, Business Lawyer of the Year, Thomas Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Lawyer of the Year, Pro Bono Volunteer, Brian J. Haverly, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Super Lawyers, Law Professorships, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, S. Charles Archuleta, Cassandra R. Malone, Justin B. Breen, Ann Maloney Conway, Michael Keleher, Chad Worthen, community affiliations