Associate Brian J. Haverly is Appointed to New Mexico State Bar 0
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., congratulates associate Brian J. Haverly on his recent appointment to a two-year term with the Business Law Section of the New Mexico State Bar.
Thoughts? Comments? Questions?
LEAVE NEW COMMENT
|Your Name *||Comment or Question *|
|Email Address *|
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Pro Bono Volunteer, Charles A. Pharris, Julia L. Maccini, Thomas Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Super Lawyers, Michael Keleher, Business Lawyer of the Year, Lawyer of the Year, community affiliations, Best Lawyers, Law Professorships, court appointments, New Mexico State Bar, Ann Maloney Conway, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Chad Worthen, Brian J. Haverly, Cassandra R. Malone, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, William Keleher, Best Lawyers in America, Justin B. Breen, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, S. Charles Archuleta