Associate Brian J. Haverly is Appointed to New Mexico State Bar 0
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., congratulates associate Brian J. Haverly on his recent appointment to a two-year term with the Business Law Section of the New Mexico State Bar.
Thoughts? Comments? Questions?
LEAVE NEW COMMENT
|Your Name *||Comment or Question *|
|Email Address *|
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces New Attorney Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Chad Worthen, New Mexico State Bar, Justin B. Breen, Best Lawyers, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, S. Charles Archuleta, Charles A. Pharris, Super Lawyers, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Law Professorships, Michael Keleher, Thomas Keleher, New Mexico Super Lawyers, community affiliations, Lawyer of the Year, Julia L. Maccini, William Keleher, court appointments, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Brian J. Haverly, Best Lawyers in America, Pro Bono Volunteer, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Business Lawyer of the Year