Associate Brian J. Haverly is Appointed to New Mexico State Bar 0
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., congratulates associate Brian J. Haverly on his recent appointment to a two-year term with the Business Law Section of the New Mexico State Bar.
Thoughts? Comments? Questions?
LEAVE NEW COMMENT
|Your Name *||Comment or Question *|
|Email Address *|
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Thomas Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Justin B. Breen, Best Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Lawyer of the Year, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Business Lawyer of the Year, community affiliations, Chad Worthen, Brian J. Haverly, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, court appointments, Tina Muscarella Gooch, S. Charles Archuleta, Michael Keleher, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Pro Bono Volunteer, Julia L. Maccini, Super Lawyers, Charles A. Pharris, Best Lawyers in America, William Keleher, Law Professorships, New Mexico State Bar