Associate Brian J. Haverly is Appointed to New Mexico State Bar 0
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., congratulates associate Brian J. Haverly on his recent appointment to a two-year term with the Business Law Section of the New Mexico State Bar.
Thoughts? Comments? Questions?
LEAVE NEW COMMENT
|Your Name *||Comment or Question *|
|Email Address *|
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Super Lawyers, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, New Mexico State Bar, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Pro Bono Volunteer, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Julia L. Maccini, Ann Maloney Conway, Cassandra R. Malone, William Keleher, Best Lawyers in America, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Best Lawyers, court appointments, Lawyer of the Year, Law Professorships, Justin B. Breen, Chad Worthen, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Thomas Keleher, Charles A. Pharris, Brian J. Haverly, Business Lawyer of the Year, Michael Keleher, S. Charles Archuleta, community affiliations, New Mexico Super Lawyers