Tag: Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession, has named one of Keleher & McLeod attorneys as 2012 Albuquerque Best Lawyer in his respective field of expertise.
After more than a quarter of a century in publication, Best Lawyers designates "Lawyers of the Year" in high-profile legal specialties in large legal communities. Only a single attorney in each specialty in each community is honored as the "Lawyer of the Year." Best Lawyers compiles ...
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Brian J. Haverly, Lawyer of the Year, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Chad Worthen, Super Lawyers, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Michael Keleher, Law Professorships, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Charles A. Pharris, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, New Mexico State Bar, community affiliations, S. Charles Archuleta, Tina Muscarella Gooch, court appointments, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers, Best Lawyers in America, Pro Bono Volunteer, Thomas Keleher, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Business Lawyer of the Year, William Keleher, Julia L. Maccini, Justin B. Breen, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys