Tag: Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession, has named two Keleher & McLeod attorneys as 2012 Albuquerque Best Lawyer in their respective fields of expertise.
Arthur O. Beach received the Best Lawyer award in Product Liability Litigation; W. Spencer Reid the Best Lawyer designation in Litigation - Trusts and Estates.
After more than a quarter of a century in publication, ...
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Pro Bono Volunteer, Chad Worthen, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Super Lawyers, Charles A. Pharris, Best Lawyers, William Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, New Mexico State Bar, Julia L. Maccini, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Best Lawyers in America, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Law Professorships, Lawyer of the Year, Michael Keleher, community affiliations, Brian J. Haverly, Cassandra R. Malone, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Ann Maloney Conway, court appointments, Justin B. Breen, Business Lawyer of the Year, Thomas Keleher, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, S. Charles Archuleta