Tag: Brian J. Haverly
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., has announced that Ann Maloney Conway, Justin B. Breen and Brian Haverly have become Shareholders and Directors of the Firm, effective immediately. The addition of these three bring the number of Firm shareholders to twenty-five.
Ann Maloney Conway, past President of the Albuquerque Bar Association, has practiced in the Albuquerque area for nearly thirty years and has been with the Keleher firm as of counsel since 2008. A graduate of the Notre Dame Law School, Ms. Conway has been honored annually since 2007 as a Southwest Super ...
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Tina Muscarella Gooch, Best Lawyers in America, court appointments, Thomas Keleher, William Keleher, Business Lawyer of the Year, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Justin B. Breen, S. Charles Archuleta, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Ann Maloney Conway, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Chad Worthen, Pro Bono Volunteer, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Charles A. Pharris, Julia L. Maccini, Super Lawyers, Cassandra R. Malone, New Mexico State Bar, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Law Professorships, Best Lawyers, community affiliations, Michael Keleher, Brian J. Haverly, Lawyer of the Year