Tag: Brian J. Haverly
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., has announced that Ann Maloney Conway, Justin B. Breen and Brian Haverly have become Shareholders and Directors of the Firm, effective immediately. The addition of these three bring the number of Firm shareholders to twenty-five.
Ann Maloney Conway, past President of the Albuquerque Bar Association, has practiced in the Albuquerque area for nearly thirty years and has been with the Keleher firm as of counsel since 2008. A graduate of the Notre Dame Law School, Ms. Conway has been honored annually since 2007 as a Southwest Super ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
court appointments, Justin B. Breen, Brian J. Haverly, Ann Maloney Conway, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Cassandra R. Malone, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Julia L. Maccini, Super Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Lawyer of the Year, Michael Keleher, Business Lawyer of the Year, Best Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Best Lawyers in America, William Keleher, S. Charles Archuleta, Law Professorships, Charles A. Pharris, New Mexico State Bar, Chad Worthen, Thomas Keleher, Tina Muscarella Gooch, community affiliations, Pro Bono Volunteer