Tag: Brian J. Haverly
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., has announced that Justin B. Breen and Brian Haverly have become Shareholders and Directors of the Firm, effective immediately. The addition of these three bring the number of Firm shareholders to twenty-five.
Justin B. Breen joined the firm as an associate in 2007. He is a graduate of UNM School of Law. His specialties include commercial litigation, probate and real estate law.
Brian J. Haverly has been with the Firm since 2011. Mr. Haverly attended Tulane ...
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Lawyer of the Year, Michael Keleher, Brian J. Haverly, Law Professorships, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Chad Worthen, Thomas Keleher, Charles A. Pharris, Justin B. Breen, Pro Bono Volunteer, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, William Keleher, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, S. Charles Archuleta, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers, Julia L. Maccini, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Best Lawyers in America, court appointments, community affiliations, New Mexico State Bar, Business Lawyer of the Year