Tag: Cassandra R. Malone
Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Law Firm has elected Cassandra Malone and Tina Muscarella Gooch to Shareholder and Director. Both have been attorneys at Keleher & McLeod since 2008.
Ms. Malone practices civil and commercial litigation, including the practice areas of water law, employment law, health law, and insurance law. Prior to joining the firm, she was a classical musician. She is affiliated with the State Bar of New Mexico, Albuquerque Bar Association, and DRI. Her education includes University of Oklahoma, B. Mus.,Magna Cum Laude; University of New Mexico, M.Mus.; University ...
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
court appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, community affiliations, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Justin B. Breen, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, William Keleher, Super Lawyers, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Michael Keleher, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers in America, Cassandra R. Malone, Chad Worthen, Pro Bono Volunteer, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Business Lawyer of the Year, Thomas Keleher, Brian J. Haverly, Ann Maloney Conway, S. Charles Archuleta, Lawyer of the Year, Charles A. Pharris, Best Lawyers, Law Professorships, Julia L. Maccini, New Mexico State Bar