Tag: Justin B. Breen
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., has announced that Ann Maloney Conway, Justin B. Breen and Brian Haverly have become Shareholders and Directors of the Firm, effective immediately. The addition of these three bring the number of Firm shareholders to twenty-five.
Ann Maloney Conway, past President of the Albuquerque Bar Association, has practiced in the Albuquerque area for nearly thirty years and has been with the Keleher firm as of counsel since 2008. A graduate of the Notre Dame Law School, Ms. Conway has been honored annually since 2007 as a Southwest Super ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Law Professorships, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, community affiliations, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Julia L. Maccini, Best Lawyers in America, Brian J. Haverly, Super Lawyers, S. Charles Archuleta, Charles A. Pharris, Justin B. Breen, Best Lawyers, Business Lawyer of the Year, Thomas Keleher, Michael Keleher, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Chad Worthen, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Ann Maloney Conway, Cassandra R. Malone, court appointments, Lawyer of the Year, New Mexico State Bar, William Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Pro Bono Volunteer