Tag: Justin B. Breen
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., has announced that Justin B. Breen and Brian Haverly have become Shareholders and Directors of the Firm, effective immediately. The addition of these three bring the number of Firm shareholders to twenty-five.
Justin B. Breen joined the firm as an associate in 2007. He is a graduate of UNM School of Law. His specialties include commercial litigation, probate and real estate law.
Brian J. Haverly has been with the Firm since 2011. Mr. Haverly attended Tulane ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Best Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Thomas Keleher, Cassandra R. Malone, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Pro Bono Volunteer, Michael Keleher, S. Charles Archuleta, Law Professorships, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, community affiliations, Charles A. Pharris, Justin B. Breen, Best Lawyers in America, Lawyer of the Year, court appointments, New Mexico State Bar, Julia L. Maccini, Super Lawyers, Business Lawyer of the Year, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Chad Worthen, William Keleher, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Brian J. Haverly