Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Congratulates Attorneys Named 2014 Best Lawyers in America
Keleher & McLeod, P.A. congratulates several of the firm attorneys named to the 2014 Best Lawyers in America list:
- Richard K. Barlow: Corporate Law, Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Non-Profit / Charities Law, Securities / Capital Markets Law, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates.
- Thomas C. Bird: Appellate Practice, Litigation - Antitrust, Native American Law, Natural Resources Law.
- Thomas F. Keleher: Commercial Litigation, Construction Law Litigation - Construction.
- David W. Peterson: Commercial Litigation, Native American Law.
- James L. Rasmussen: Corporate Law.
- W. Spencer Reid: Commercial Litigation, Banking and Finance Litigation, Trusts and Estates Litigation.
- Kurt Wihl: Administrative / Regulatory Law Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants.
- Clyde F. Worthen: Administrative / Regulatory Law Energy Law.
One honoree has been on the list for twenty-five years: Richard K. Barlow (25 years).
Lawyers on the Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Best Lawyers® has published their Best Lawyers list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 65 countries.