Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Congratulates New Mexico Super Lawyers for 2013 0
Seven of the firm's lawyers have recently been named to the New Mexico Super Lawyers list as top attorneys in New Mexico for 2013. Several of the honorees have been appearing on the annual list for many years. A singular honor, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The honorees for 2013 and their practice areas are:
- Arthur O. Beach, personal injury defense and products liability;
- Thomas C. Bird, appellate;
- Ann M. Conway, business litigation;
- Charles A. Pharris, business litigation;
- W. Spencer Reid, business litigation; and
- Kurt Wihl, business litigation.
Benjamin F. Feuchter for a second year was named by Super Lawyers a Southwest Rising Star in the field of business litigation.
Special congratulations to Spencer Reid, honored by Super Lawyers for a second year as among New Mexico's top 25 lawyers.
Thoughts? Comments? Questions?
LEAVE NEW COMMENT
|Your Name *||Comment or Question *|
|Email Address *|
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, court appointments, Chad Worthen, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Thomas Keleher, Law Professorships, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Business Lawyer of the Year, Julia L. Maccini, Super Lawyers, community affiliations, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Justin B. Breen, Charles A. Pharris, Brian J. Haverly, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, S. Charles Archuleta, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers, Michael Keleher, Ann Maloney Conway, Pro Bono Volunteer, New Mexico State Bar, William Keleher, Best Lawyers in America, Lawyer of the Year, Cassandra R. Malone