Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Congratulates New Mexico Super Lawyers for 2013 0
Seven of the firm's lawyers have recently been named to the New Mexico Super Lawyers list as top attorneys in New Mexico for 2013. Several of the honorees have been appearing on the annual list for many years. A singular honor, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The honorees for 2013 and their practice areas are:
- Arthur O. Beach, personal injury defense and products liability;
- Thomas C. Bird, appellate;
- Charles A. Pharris, business litigation;
- W. Spencer Reid, business litigation; and
- Kurt Wihl, business litigation.
Special congratulations to Spencer Reid, honored by Super Lawyers for a second year as among New Mexico's top 25 lawyers.
Thoughts? Comments? Questions?
LEAVE NEW COMMENT
|Your Name *||Comment or Question *|
|Email Address *|
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces New Attorney Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Super Lawyers, Michael Keleher, Best Lawyers in America, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Lawyer of the Year, community affiliations, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Julia L. Maccini, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Law Professorships, S. Charles Archuleta, Justin B. Breen, Chad Worthen, Thomas Keleher, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Charles A. Pharris, Best Lawyers, Business Lawyer of the Year, Brian J. Haverly, William Keleher, New Mexico State Bar, court appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Pro Bono Volunteer