Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Honors Five Firm Attorneys
Five of the firm's lawyers have recently been named to the New Mexico Super Lawyers list as outstanding attorneys in New Mexico for 2014. Most of the honorees have been appearing on the annual list for several years. A singular honor, which includes peer review, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The honorees for 2014 and their practice areas are:
- Thomas C. Bird: appellate
- Sean Olivas: employment and labor litigation
- W. Spencer Reid: business litigation
- Gary Van Luchene: personal injury, general and defense
- Kurt Wihl: business litigation
Special congratulations to W. Spencer Reid, selected by Super Lawyers for a third year as a "Super Lawyer Top 25" honoree in the State of New Mexico.