Tag: Law Professorships
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., together with the University of New Mexico Law School, recently announced the names of honorees for its sponsored Professorship for the terms, 2011-2013 and 2012-2014.
With deep roots in the State of New Mexico, Keleher & McLeod is uniquely New Mexican. More than half of its current roster of attorneys graduated from the University of New Mexico School of Law and the firm maintains a significant presence throughout the state. Keleher & McLeod's Professorship was the first to be endowed at the law school.
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Chad Worthen, Business Lawyer of the Year, Justin B. Breen, Best Lawyers in America, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Brian J. Haverly, Michael Keleher, Super Lawyers, Pro Bono Volunteer, Lawyer of the Year, William Keleher, New Mexico State Bar, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Thomas Keleher, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, S. Charles Archuleta, Charles A. Pharris, Best Lawyers, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Ann Maloney Conway, community affiliations, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Julia L. Maccini, court appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Law Professorships, Cassandra R. Malone