Tag: Law Professorships
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., together with the University of New Mexico Law School, recently announced the names of honorees for its sponsored Professorship for the terms, 2011-2013 and 2012-2014.
With deep roots in the State of New Mexico, Keleher & McLeod is uniquely New Mexican. More than half of its current roster of attorneys graduated from the University of New Mexico School of Law and the firm maintains a significant presence throughout the state. Keleher & McLeod's Professorship was the first to be endowed at the law school.
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Justin B. Breen, Charles A. Pharris, Brian J. Haverly, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Law Professorships, William Keleher, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers in America, Best Lawyers, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Pro Bono Volunteer, Lawyer of the Year, Business Lawyer of the Year, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, community affiliations, Chad Worthen, S. Charles Archuleta, New Mexico State Bar, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Michael Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Super Lawyers, court appointments, Julia L. Maccini, Thomas Keleher