Tag: Law Professorships
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., together with the University of New Mexico Law School, recently announced the names of honorees for its sponsored Professorship for the terms, 2011-2013 and 2012-2014.
With deep roots in the State of New Mexico, Keleher & McLeod is uniquely New Mexican. More than half of its current roster of attorneys graduated from the University of New Mexico School of Law and the firm maintains a significant presence throughout the state. Keleher & McLeod's Professorship was the first to be endowed at the law school.
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Tina Muscarella Gooch, Michael Keleher, community affiliations, Super Lawyers, S. Charles Archuleta, Justin B. Breen, William Keleher, Law Professorships, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Julia L. Maccini, Lawyer of the Year, Chad Worthen, Business Lawyer of the Year, Best Lawyers, Cassandra R. Malone, Charles A. Pharris, Best Lawyers in America, Brian J. Haverly, New Mexico State Bar, Thomas Keleher, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, court appointments, Ann Maloney Conway, Pro Bono Volunteer, New Mexico Super Lawyers