Tag: New Mexico State Bar
Michael L. Keleher, of Keleher & McLeod, was recently honored by the State Bar of New Mexico, celebrating his 50th anniversary practicing law. Mr. Keleher and other honorees were feted with a reception on the occasion of the State Bar's 126th birthday.
Michael L. Keleher is an Albuquerque native son and along with his brothers, William B. Keleher and Thomas F. Keleher, has practiced law for many years at the firm founded by his father, W. A. Keleher, in 1915. The firm is renowned for its long-standing tradition of excellent legal services ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
William Keleher, Best Lawyers in America, Ann Maloney Conway, Super Lawyers, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Charles A. Pharris, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, S. Charles Archuleta, Julia L. Maccini, Michael Keleher, New Mexico State Bar, court appointments, Thomas Keleher, Lawyer of the Year, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Brian J. Haverly, Business Lawyer of the Year, Pro Bono Volunteer, Cassandra R. Malone, Justin B. Breen, Chad Worthen, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Best Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Law Professorships, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Tina Muscarella Gooch, community affiliations