Tag: New Mexico State Bar
Michael L. Keleher, of Keleher & McLeod, was recently honored by the State Bar of New Mexico, celebrating his 50th anniversary practicing law. Mr. Keleher and other honorees were feted with a reception on the occasion of the State Bar's 126th birthday.
Michael L. Keleher is an Albuquerque native son and along with his brothers, William B. Keleher and Thomas F. Keleher, has practiced law for many years at the firm founded by his father, W. A. Keleher, in 1915. The firm is renowned for its long-standing tradition of excellent legal services ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
court appointments, Best Lawyers in America, community affiliations, William Keleher, Julia L. Maccini, Pro Bono Volunteer, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Charles A. Pharris, Super Lawyers, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Cassandra R. Malone, Chad Worthen, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Thomas Keleher, New Mexico State Bar, Brian J. Haverly, Justin B. Breen, Best Lawyers, Business Lawyer of the Year, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Michael Keleher, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, S. Charles Archuleta, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Lawyer of the Year, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Law Professorships