Tag: New Mexico State Bar
Michael L. Keleher, of Keleher & McLeod, was recently honored by the State Bar of New Mexico, celebrating his 50th anniversary practicing law. Mr. Keleher and other honorees were feted with a reception on the occasion of the State Bar's 126th birthday.
Michael L. Keleher is an Albuquerque native son and along with his brothers, William B. Keleher and Thomas F. Keleher, has practiced law for many years at the firm founded by his father, W. A. Keleher, in 1915. The firm is renowned for its long-standing tradition of excellent legal services ...
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Best Lawyers in America, Charles A. Pharris, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Thomas Keleher, Law Professorships, Super Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Pro Bono Volunteer, Justin B. Breen, Business Lawyer of the Year, Chad Worthen, Best Lawyers, S. Charles Archuleta, community affiliations, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Lawyer of the Year, New Mexico State Bar, New Mexico Super Lawyers, William Keleher, court appointments, Julia L. Maccini, Brian J. Haverly, Michael Keleher