Tag: New Mexico State Bar
Michael L. Keleher, of Keleher & McLeod, was recently honored by the State Bar of New Mexico, celebrating his 50th anniversary practicing law. Mr. Keleher and other honorees were feted with a reception on the occasion of the State Bar's 126th birthday.
Michael L. Keleher is an Albuquerque native son and along with his brothers, William B. Keleher and Thomas F. Keleher, has practiced law for many years at the firm founded by his father, W. A. Keleher, in 1915. The firm is renowned for its long-standing tradition of excellent legal services ...
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Best Lawyers, Justin B. Breen, Law Professorships, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Brian J. Haverly, William Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, community affiliations, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Lawyer of the Year, Business Lawyer of the Year, Pro Bono Volunteer, Chad Worthen, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Julia L. Maccini, Ann Maloney Conway, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Cassandra R. Malone, New Mexico State Bar, court appointments, Best Lawyers in America, S. Charles Archuleta, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Charles A. Pharris, Thomas Keleher, Super Lawyers, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Michael Keleher