Tag: New Mexico State Bar
Michael L. Keleher, of Keleher & McLeod, was recently honored by the State Bar of New Mexico, celebrating his 50th anniversary practicing law. Mr. Keleher and other honorees were feted with a reception on the occasion of the State Bar's 126th birthday.
Michael L. Keleher is an Albuquerque native son and along with his brothers, William B. Keleher and Thomas F. Keleher, has practiced law for many years at the firm founded by his father, W. A. Keleher, in 1915. The firm is renowned for its long-standing tradition of excellent legal services ...
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Chad Worthen, Julia L. Maccini, Super Lawyers, William Keleher, Michael Keleher, Charles A. Pharris, Justin B. Breen, Business Lawyer of the Year, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Best Lawyers, New Mexico State Bar, S. Charles Archuleta, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Tina Muscarella Gooch, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Law Professorships, Pro Bono Volunteer, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Lawyer of the Year, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, community affiliations, Best Lawyers in America, court appointments, Brian J. Haverly, Thomas Keleher