Tag: Pro Bono Volunteer
Charles Archuleta, a firm shareholder who has been active in the Second Judicial District Pro Bono program for many years, announced that his legal secretary, Cheryl Hill, has been honored as the Second Judicial District Pro Bono Volunteer of the Year for 2014.
Ms. Hill has devoted a great deal of her time assisting in its popular legal fairs, called "Law-la-Palooza." Sponsored by the Volunteer Attorney Program of the NM Bar Association and the Second Judicial District Pro Bono Committee, these are designed to provide free legal advice to low income individuals and families facing ...
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Super Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Thomas Keleher, Pro Bono Volunteer, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Best Lawyers, Tina Muscarella Gooch, William Keleher, Lawyer of the Year, Brian J. Haverly, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Cassandra R. Malone, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Business Lawyer of the Year, Charles A. Pharris, New Mexico State Bar, community affiliations, S. Charles Archuleta, Julia L. Maccini, Ann Maloney Conway, Law Professorships, Chad Worthen, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Justin B. Breen, Michael Keleher, Best Lawyers in America, court appointments