Shareholder Thomas C. Bird Appointed to NM Supreme Court Appellate Rules Committee 0
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., congratulates shareholder Thomas C. Bird on his appointment as Chair of the New Mexico Supreme Court Appellate Rules Committee.
Thoughts? Comments? Questions?
LEAVE NEW COMMENT
|Your Name *||Comment or Question *|
|Email Address *|
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Lawyer of the Year, Pro Bono Volunteer, Michael Keleher, Ann Maloney Conway, community affiliations, Best Lawyers, Brian J. Haverly, Julia L. Maccini, Cassandra R. Malone, Charles A. Pharris, Justin B. Breen, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, New Mexico State Bar, Thomas Keleher, Chad Worthen, court appointments, Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers in America, S. Charles Archuleta, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Business Lawyer of the Year, Tina Muscarella Gooch, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Law Professorships, William Keleher