Shareholder Thomas C. Bird Appointed to NM Supreme Court Appellate Rules Committee 0
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., congratulates shareholder Thomas C. Bird on his appointment as Chair of the New Mexico Supreme Court Appellate Rules Committee.
Thoughts? Comments? Questions?
LEAVE NEW COMMENT
|Your Name *||Comment or Question *|
|Email Address *|
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces New Attorney Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
New Mexico State Bar, S. Charles Archuleta, Charles A. Pharris, Pro Bono Volunteer, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Law Professorships, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Lawyer of the Year, Justin B. Breen, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Best Lawyers in America, court appointments, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Tina Muscarella Gooch, community affiliations, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Michael Keleher, Chad Worthen, Thomas Keleher, Julia L. Maccini, Business Lawyer of the Year, Brian J. Haverly, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, William Keleher