Shareholder Thomas C. Bird Appointed to NM Supreme Court Appellate Rules Committee 0
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., congratulates shareholder Thomas C. Bird on his appointment as Chair of the New Mexico Supreme Court Appellate Rules Committee.
Thoughts? Comments? Questions?
LEAVE NEW COMMENT
|Your Name *||Comment or Question *|
|Email Address *|
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
New Mexico Super Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Justin B. Breen, William Keleher, Julia L. Maccini, Super Lawyers, New Mexico State Bar, Business Lawyer of the Year, Chad Worthen, court appointments, Best Lawyers, Law Professorships, Pro Bono Volunteer, Best Lawyers in America, Tina Muscarella Gooch, community affiliations, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Michael Keleher, Lawyer of the Year, Thomas Keleher, Charles A. Pharris, S. Charles Archuleta, Brian J. Haverly, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce