Shareholder Thomas C. Bird Appointed to NM Supreme Court Appellate Rules Committee 0
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., congratulates shareholder Thomas C. Bird on his appointment as Chair of the New Mexico Supreme Court Appellate Rules Committee.
Thoughts? Comments? Questions?
LEAVE NEW COMMENT
|Your Name *||Comment or Question *|
|Email Address *|
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Business Lawyer of the Year, Pro Bono Volunteer, Justin B. Breen, Ann Maloney Conway, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Law Professorships, Michael Keleher, Lawyer of the Year, Julia L. Maccini, S. Charles Archuleta, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Charles A. Pharris, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, court appointments, New Mexico State Bar, Chad Worthen, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers, Brian J. Haverly, Cassandra R. Malone, William Keleher, Tina Muscarella Gooch, community affiliations, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Best Lawyers in America, Thomas Keleher