Shareholder Thomas C. Bird Appointed to NM Supreme Court Appellate Rules Committee 0
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., congratulates shareholder Thomas C. Bird on his appointment as Chair of the New Mexico Supreme Court Appellate Rules Committee.
Thoughts? Comments? Questions?
LEAVE NEW COMMENT
|Your Name *||Comment or Question *|
|Email Address *|
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Best Lawyers, community affiliations, Business Lawyer of the Year, Chad Worthen, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, William Keleher, Julia L. Maccini, S. Charles Archuleta, Law Professorships, Super Lawyers, Pro Bono Volunteer, New Mexico State Bar, court appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Charles A. Pharris, Michael Keleher, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Lawyer of the Year, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Thomas Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Justin B. Breen, Best Lawyers in America, Brian J. Haverly