Shareholder Thomas C. Bird Appointed to NM Supreme Court Appellate Rules Committee 0
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., congratulates shareholder Thomas C. Bird on his appointment as Chair of the New Mexico Supreme Court Appellate Rules Committee.
Thoughts? Comments? Questions?
LEAVE NEW COMMENT
|Your Name *||Comment or Question *|
|Email Address *|
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Lawyer of the Year, Brian J. Haverly, Pro Bono Volunteer, Chad Worthen, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, S. Charles Archuleta, Business Lawyer of the Year, Tina Muscarella Gooch, William Keleher, Michael Keleher, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, community affiliations, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Ann Maloney Conway, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Super Lawyers, Charles A. Pharris, Thomas Keleher, Best Lawyers, Best Lawyers in America, Justin B. Breen, New Mexico State Bar, Julia L. Maccini, Cassandra R. Malone, Law Professorships, New Mexico Super Lawyers, court appointments