Tag: Super Lawyers
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., is pleased to announce that seven attorneys in the firm have been honored as 2012 Super Lawyers.They are Arthur O. Beach, Thomas C. Bird, Ann M. Conway, Benjamin F. Feuchter, Charles A. Pharris and W. Spencer Reid. All were honored in the primary practice area of business litigation.
Special congratulations to W. Spencer Reid who was ranked among the top 25 Super Lawyers in New Mexico.
Benjamin F. Feuchter was honored on the2012 Southwest Rising Star Super Lawyers list. This honor ...
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Best Lawyers, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Ann Maloney Conway, Business Lawyer of the Year, Best Lawyers in America, Justin B. Breen, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, New Mexico State Bar, community affiliations, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Brian J. Haverly, Lawyer of the Year, Law Professorships, Super Lawyers, Thomas Keleher, Charles A. Pharris, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Julia L. Maccini, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Cassandra R. Malone, Pro Bono Volunteer, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, William Keleher, Michael Keleher, Chad Worthen, S. Charles Archuleta, court appointments