Tag: Tina Muscarella Gooch
Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Law Firm has elected Cassandra Malone and Tina Muscarella Gooch to Shareholder and Director. Both have been attorneys at Keleher & McLeod since 2008.
Ms. Malone practices civil and commercial litigation, including the practice areas of water law, employment law, health law, and insurance law. Prior to joining the firm, she was a classical musician. She is affiliated with the State Bar of New Mexico, Albuquerque Bar Association, and DRI. Her education includes University of Oklahoma, B. Mus.,Magna Cum Laude; University of New Mexico, M.Mus.; University ...
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Super Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Thomas Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Justin B. Breen, Pro Bono Volunteer, Business Lawyer of the Year, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Best Lawyers in America, New Mexico State Bar, court appointments, community affiliations, Michael Keleher, Brian J. Haverly, Tina Muscarella Gooch, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Lawyer of the Year, Ann Maloney Conway, Law Professorships, Chad Worthen, William Keleher, Julia L. Maccini, Cassandra R. Malone, S. Charles Archuleta, Best Lawyers, Charles A. Pharris