Tag: Top 40 Lawyers Under 40
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., is pleased to congratulate associate Brian J. Haverly for his recent selection as a Top 40 Litigation Lawyer Under 40 in the State of New Mexico for the year 2013 by the American Society of Legal Advocates, a national organization. The Society's Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 listings recognize exceptional legal talent and early promise among the next generation of great lawyers.
Mr. Haverly is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in New Mexico, as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit. He primarily ...
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Cassandra R. Malone, Best Lawyers in America, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Michael Keleher, Business Lawyer of the Year, Charles A. Pharris, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Chad Worthen, Pro Bono Volunteer, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Justin B. Breen, Law Professorships, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Best Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, community affiliations, Julia L. Maccini, William Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, court appointments, Lawyer of the Year, Brian J. Haverly, Super Lawyers, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Thomas Keleher, Ann Maloney Conway, S. Charles Archuleta, New Mexico State Bar