Tag: Top 40 Lawyers Under 40
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., is pleased to congratulate associate Brian J. Haverly for his recent selection as a Top 40 Litigation Lawyer Under 40 in the State of New Mexico for the year 2013 by the American Society of Legal Advocates, a national organization. The Society's Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 listings recognize exceptional legal talent and early promise among the next generation of great lawyers.
Mr. Haverly is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in New Mexico, as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit. He primarily ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Announces Two Attorneys Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
News By Month
Cassandra R. Malone, Best Lawyers, community affiliations, William Keleher, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Law Professorships, Lawyer of the Year, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Julia L. Maccini, Brian J. Haverly, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Chad Worthen, Michael Keleher, court appointments, Charles A. Pharris, S. Charles Archuleta, Pro Bono Volunteer, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Best Lawyers in America, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Justin B. Breen, New Mexico State Bar, Thomas Keleher, Business Lawyer of the Year, Super Lawyers